Identifier-Only Trust Assurance with Secured Infrastructure
This is an Authentication Profile of the IGTF describing the minimum requirements on credential-issuing authorities where the identity vetting is adequate to ensure unique, non-re-assigned identities, and generated by authorities using secured and trusted infrastructure. Such authorities are not required to collect more data than are necessary for fulfilling the uniqueness requirements, and credentials issued by authorities under this profile may not provide sufficient information to independently trace individual subscribers, and should be used in conjunction with complementary identification and vetting processes.
- Current version: 2.0 (May 2016)
- Assurance specification: IGTF AP DOGWOOD
- Technical specification: PKI Technology Guidelines
- Policy Identifier: urn:oid:1.2.840.1136188.8.131.52.6
- Managed by: EUGridPMA
- Document revision history: http://www.eugridpma.org/guidelines/iota