Member Integrated X.509 Credential Services with Secured Infra
This is an Authentication Profile of the International Grid Trust Federation describing the minimum requirements for Member Integrated X.509 Credential Services (MICS). MICS X.509 Public Key Certification Authorities (MICS PKI CAs) issue credentials to end-entities who themselves possess and control their key pair and activation data. These CAs will act as independent trusted third parties for both subscribers and relying parties within the infrastructure. MICS CAs use a long-term signing key, which is stored in a secure manner.
- Current version: 2.0 (October 2015)
- Assurance specification: IGTF AP BIRCH
- Technical specification PKI Technology Guidelines
- Policy identifier: urn:oid:1.2.840.1136184.108.40.206.5
- Managed by: TAGPMA
- Document revision history: http://tagpma.es.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/TagMICS