Profile for SLCS X.509 Public Key Certification Authorities with Secured Infrastructure
This is an Authentication Profile of the International Grid Trust Federation describing the minimum requirements for a Short Lived X.509 Credential Services (SLCS). SLCS X.509 Public Key Certification Authorities (SLCS PKI CAs) issue short-term credentials to end-entities, who themselves control their key pair and their activation data. These CAs act as independent trusted third parties for both subscribers and relying parties within the infrastructure. These authorities use a long-term signing key, which is stored in a secure manner.
- Current version: 3.0 (October 2015)
- Assurance specification: IGTF AP ASPEN
- Technical specification PKI Technology Guidelines
- Policy identifier: urn:oid:1.2.840.113622.214.171.124.4
- Managed by: TAGPMA
- Document revision history: http://tagpma.es.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/SLCS2